Engagement Wedding Family Event Photography DJ MC Videography in Phoenix Chandler Scottsdale Sedona Arizona
3 Oceans Entertainment Photo DJ Video
So many times, with an event in the future, we’re unsure of exactly how long an event will last to the hour. How wonderful would it be if your wedding vendor were able to tell you not to worry about it? No worrying about an extra charge at the end of the evening, or being asked for more money at the event just to stay a little longer, or dealing with your wedding photographer’s imperial attitude when they think it’s time to go and there’s still plenty of great photo opportunities to be had.
We thought so too, and that’s why we’re introducing Flexible Hour on all of our published packages. That means whether your event goes 5 or 6 hours, perhaps 7 or 8, you can relax and enjoy as there is a full hour of leeway any time you hire us to be part of your wedding day.
Our photography packages all feature “Flexible Hour”, a unique feature of our package pricing, which allows a full hour of flexibility for the photographer’s time spent at the event. This is especially helpful when choosing a package when you may be unsure of the end time, and provides peace of mind knowing there will be no additional charge for an extra hour spent, and especially helpful in adapting to an event running behind schedule.
Introducing Flexible Hour!
We have wedding packages starting at $500 with options through$1,500 with various different price points in between, for each of our 3 services. With photography, there is a fun photo session for $150 that includes up to 2 hours of production, and edited images on an unlocked flash drive. Please call or write to request current package and pricing information on our Photography, DJ and Videography services.
With so many variables involved in different events, we like to offer some choices. Hopefully, by presenting this price range you can see that we are not the cheapest nor the most expensive out there...we don't provide "bottom-of-the-barrel" service, nor do we needlessly overcharge. We simply want to do a great job for a fair price, and be there for you before, during and after your event to insure the quality of our work and your satisfaction.
Pricing should be A consideration, but not the ONLY consideration.
Here is some of what you may expect to be included with our various services:
- Includes multiple wireless microphones, dance lighting - with LED accent lighting (uplighting) available - and sound systems as needed to cover ceremony, cocktail time and reception. I typically use multiple sound systems to facilitate smooth transitions, and to provide on-site backup.
- MC (Master of Ceremonies) for announcements, and on-site coordination with staff and other vendors.
- An in-person meeting if desired, and internet/phone consultation sessions; everything you'd expect with high quality, affordable Phoenix Arizona Wedding and Event DJ/MC services. There's also your very own website where you can request music and provide event information.
- Experienced, friendly, affordable and fun Photographer who will work with you to achieve the shots you're looking for.
- Engagement session available.
- High resolution digital images delivered on USB Flash Drive with no copyright restriction, so you can print and share as you'd like. Options are available for prints, albums, books, etc., and can be discussed and quoted on an individual basis.
- Generally speaking, we'll cover the bridal preparation, ceremony, and reception, with all major events in their entirety, and the story of your day as a whole. Professional video editing and disc authoring included will often result in a finished video around an hour and a half-hour in length, with chapter points and montage section(s) for a dramatic and polished look, ready to show. Video montage sections are especially fun to share with your friends!
- 3 Copies on Blu-Ray or DVD are included (your choice, with 1080p Hi-Definition Blu-ray as the default option, and compressed DVD copies available if preferred.)
Event pricing may vary and is quoted individually, please call or write for a quote. All services subject to availability and modification, and all prices subject to change, until confirmed by contractual agreement.
We gladly accept all forms of payment, including cash, personal and cashier's check, money order, PayPal and all four major credit cards. We can also create a payment plan for you using your credit card. We make it easy to do business with us.
Please give us a call. We'll be happy to discuss your specific needs.